Training Wild Souls is one of the most crucial aspects for your career as a ranger. They have a wide range of uses and supply rangers with huge stat bonuses and special skills. They are also very rare and hard to come by. This guide will attempt to give a detailed introduction to how Wild Souls work.
I. Wild Soul Types
There are five wild soul types: Light, Titan, Shadow, Mystic, and Nature. Each type comes with a variety of wild souls, and each wild soul grants different stats.
II. Wild Soul Usages
1. Battle with Wild Souls: Deploying a wild soul grants the ranger with 3 skills which can be used in battle, and also grants a health bonus equal to 100% of its health. Find the wild soul of your choice in the wild soul menu, and tap on it to deploy.
2. Socketing Wild Souls: Socketing a wild soul supplies the ranger with all of its special skills, and grants a health bonus equal to 25% of its health. To socket a wild soul, head into the equipment menu and select the armor you want to socket,
then tap the 'Socket' button and select which wild soul to use.
III. Wild Soul Bonus Stats
1. Soul Skills: This refers to the three battle skills supplied by a wild soul. One of which will always be an instant heal. The other two differ depending on the wild soul's faction.
2. Blessing: Grants additional health bonuses. Deploying a wild soul will supply you with 100% of this bonus; socketing it will supply you with 25%.
3. Special Skills: Socketing a wild soul grants the ranger all of its special skills. Different wild souls grant different special skills.
IV. Wild Soul Rarity
1. Common Wild Souls: These wild souls can be either deployed or socketed.
2. Elite Wild Souls: Rare kind of wild soul granting a ranger more powerful bonuses than common ones.
3. Weak Wild Soul: Cannot be deployed or socketed, but can be used as material when leveling up other wild souls.
V. Wild Soul Training
Wild souls can be leveled up, awakened and ascended. Highly trained wild souls grant powerful skill, stat and special skill bonuses. Leveling up a wild soul grants you with a higher health bonus. Awakening and ascension increases the wild soul's skill levels and special skill bonuses.
1. Wild Soul Leveling: Use your extra wild souls (usually weak ones) as materials to level up your other wild souls by tapping the Upgrade button, adding them as materials and then paying the Silver cost. When a wild soul reaches certain key milestones (Level 30, 40, 50, 60, 70), it cannot be leveled up any further but has to be awakened first.
2. Wild Soul Awakening: Upon reaching a level milestone, you are required to supply the necessary materials, some Silver, as well as an Awakening Fruit, after which you may tap the Wild Soul Awakening button to awaken it. After a wild soul has been awakened, you have to level it up to the next milestone level before you can awaken it again.
3. Wild Soul Ascension: When a 5-Star wild soul reaches Level 70, it has to be ascended before it can be leveled up any further. Every ascension increases its level cap by 5 levels.